Vehicle Leasing Services
Lease rates are:
• Short-Term Lease (60 days or less) $17.00 per day, unlimited mileage.
• Long-Term Lease $6.50 per day + mileage.
– Car + 10¢ per mile
– Van + 12¢ per mile
• A $50 application fee is collected after the application has been processed and a vehicle has been guaranteed.
• A $200 deposit is collected upon picking up the vehicle. This is refunded when the vehicle is returned in good shape, clean and full of fuel.
• The lessee is responsible for their own insurance coverage.
• Any person over 21 from any country with any license may lease the vehicle as long as they can find insurance coverage on the vehicle being leased.
• Missionary TECH Team, 25 FRJ Drive, Longview, TX 75602, is to be named as “loss payee” and the Additional Insured-Lessor by endorsement to the policy.
• Expenses related to accidents of any sort are the responsibility of the lessee and/or their insurance.
• Other expenses will be covered by Missionary TECH Team.
• Any repair under $150 the lessee can just get fixed and will be reimbursed. Other expenses we request that the lessee contact us first.
Missionary TECH Team is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. As a result, any vehicle donated to TECH may be eligible to be claimed by the donor as a tax exempt gift.
Some of our current fleet vehicles have been donated by individuals interested in supporting worldwide missionary work. Other vehicles donated to TECH we have been able to sell. These proceeds are turned back into TECH’s Mechanical Services ministry in order to purchase tools, equipment and parts to keep our lease fleet in proper and safe operating condition. Contact us about how your vehicle donation can help minister to those who are on the front lines, spreading the Gospel. You may read an Adobe Acrobat PDF file created by the IRS (Pub 4303) as it relates to IRS regulations for vehicle donations effective January 1, 2015.
We would also like you to be aware that according to IRS regulations, if the value of your vehicle donation is greater than $5,000, you should acquire a written appraisal before making your donation. (Please visit www.irs.gov and view Publication 561 for details).